Johnson combination square features a durable stainless steel blade with permanent stamped graduations in 1/8", 1/16" and 1/32" and precision, computer-machined edges for greater accuracy. The steel blade has a rust-preventative coating for long life. It comes with a convenient level vial in the combination square head along with a handy hardened steel scriber for making fast and accurate markings. The heavy-duty cast zinc head has a black, chip-resistant e-coating finish. It's ideal for measuring, marking and layout of either 90 deg or 45 deg angles and checking depth. Hold 90 deg edge of head against board and use steel blade as a cutting guide.
- Steel blade with permanently stamped graduations
- Graduations in mm and in in 1/8", 1/16" and 1/32"
- Heavy-duty cast zinc head with black, chip-resistant e-coating finish
- CNC machined square head for greater accuracy
- Reversible head with lock bolt and steel screw
- Hardened, screw-in scriber won't fall out
- Durable acrylic vial
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov