The DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw has a powerful 5150 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. The high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides job site durability for prolonged cut accuracy. It has a rubber over-molded comfort grip that delivers optimal balance, control and user comfort. 50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive angled cuts to tackle a multitude of tasks. A 6-1/2 in. carbide-tipped blade is included for cutting 2 times the material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge.
- Powerful 5150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- Magnesium shoe stands up to the rigors of abusive working conditions to provide accurate cuts over the long haul
- 0° to 50° bevel capacity allows aggressive angled cuts
- Depth of cut at 45°: 1-5/8 in.
- Depth of cut at 90°: 2-1/4 in.
- Includes 6-1/2 in. fast wood-cutting 18-tooth carbide-tipped blade
- Protected by a 3-year limited DEWALT warranty and a 1-year free service contract
Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/products/wood-dust