Johnson's Laser Etched Rafter Square features a durable extruded aluminum frame with easy reading laser etched graduations and numbers. Continuous scribing notches from 1 in. to 5 1/2 in. at 1/4 in. intervals allows the tool to be used to rip cut wider lumber into narrower widths. Easy read markings identify hip, valley, common and top cuts for roofing work. Rafter conversion tables are etched into the metal frame. The thick durable extruded aluminum frame can be used as a convenient saw guide or for marking 90º and 45º angles.
- Solid aluminum body
- CNC machined edges for greater accuracy
- EZ Read laser etched graduations and numbers are highly visible
- Continuous scribing notches - ideal for ripping at 1-1/2", 3-1/2" and 5-1/2"
- Low-glare, protective anodized finish
- Thick edge is useful as a saw guide